High Static Ducted Type
Toshiba’s Inverter ducted air conditioning systems allow you to air condition your home without having to install the indoor units on your wall, making your home look neat and tidy.
The indoor unit is installed in a confined space and ducts run through the ceiling leading to air outlets in your room. Air is allowed into the room through vents on the ceiling or on the wall.
- 10.4 kW Cool
- 11.3 kW Heat
- Operating current 12.1 A
- Rapid heat and cool functions which increases power temporarily to achieve desired temperature before returning to normal power
- R410A non ozone depleting refrigerant
- Compact unit concealed in ceiling
- DC inverter system, designed to use electricity efficiently and effectively
- Dual controller with the ability to adjust for either controller